Poor Air Quality Is Making You Unhealthy? Detox your Indoors with the Best Filtration Technology



In the present scenario, the most alarming situation that we all are facing is that of pollution and related unhealthiness. Each year not only in Delhi NCR but all nearby states get choked with thick smog especially during the winters. More or less, people in all major cities and towns have been struggling with pollution-related problems. Besides, industries and vehicle emissions, burning of the crop, etc. have been an additional curse to the environment.

With the ever-declining air quality of our environment, we have become more and more concerned about the air quality that we breathe in our indoors too. I, being a working individual, realize how important it is to keep my indoors safe and healthy, especially for my aged parents and children who spend most of the time indoors. 

I always prefer high-quality and perfectly pure air to breathe in at home and so I have always made it a point to get the best quality air purifier. For a long time, I have tried experimenting with several brands of air purifiers that are available in the market but now I am a brand-loyal of Elofic true HEPA air cleaner. 

Why did I need an air purifier?

 • I have children at my home who are more susceptible to air pollutants and could develop lungs-related diseases at an early age.
 • I have elderly parents at home and they have a weaker immune system. They might also suffer from respiratory diseases.
 • I also have pets at my home and pets are at a higher risk of health issues. Pets are close to the ground and so highly exposed to toxic substances.

Because of these reasons, I had to opt for a good quality air purifier which is also a true hepa air cleaner. HEPA technology is unique in terms of its working principle and it ensures a complete filtration process, be it for homes, offices, cars, enclosed areas, etc.

What exactly is HEPA Air Purifier Technology?

 • A HEPA filter or purifier involves a fan that sucks in as well as re-circulates the fresh healthy air. Before the sucked-in air is released in the room again, it passes through a series of filters for cleaning dust as well as volatile organic compounds (VOCs). 
 • Elofic Air Purifiers use a pre-filter, substrate media, activated carbon granules, a HEPA filter and a protection layer to encompass an effective 6-stage air filtration process. 

Why do I prefer true HEPA air cleaner?

 • My best HEPA air purifier works silently throughout till the entire room is completely free from toxic airborne substances as well as particulate matter. 
 •We have a 4BHK apartment and is quite big. Our HEPA filter is quite effective in covering the large space with its six-stage filtration technology.
 • Elofic industries bring us a true HEPA air cleaner that operates noise-free to ensure us breathing in the fresh air all day long without any sort of sound disturbances. 
 • It has a filter-check feature that reminds us when it requires a servicing so that we do not have to worry about maintaining a track.
 • The efficient system filters expel 99.9% impurities within a short time.
 • The Elofic HEPA filters are an absolute ozone-free system that traps each particulate from entering the clean living area of my house.
 • The purifier has a child lock system that is well-immune to an accident.
 • It has a timer feature that allows us to either go to bed or leave home with the system on. The system knows when its job is done.

When I bought this product for my home on a recommendation, I did not imagine that it would work so wonderfully. After using a HEPA filter, I could detox my home with this filtration expert so easily and felt relaxed about my family’s health and well-being. For me, my family is the most precious thing in the world and I will do all that is best for them. And so, I started with offering clean indoor air for them to breathe in. 

After using the product I felt that the HEPA filter of Elofic Industries has benefited us in several ways from home care to health care and it has proved to be a boon especially for people who are exposed to outside pollution daily. At least home should be a place where we can feel safe and healthy. With this true HEPA air cleaner, we get safe air around us and we feel energetic all the time. Besides, respiratory issues that my parents faced once upon a time are gone now. This is one of the major reasons why I am brand-loyal. So, I would like to recommend this product to everyone who believes in better air for a better life. 

Comments

  1. “Nice info!”
    Biosafety Cabinet Manufacturers in Chennai | Microflow
    Biosafety Cabinet Manufacturers in Tamilnadu
    Biosafety Cabinet Manufacturers in Maharashtra
    Hepa Filter Manufacturers in Kerala
    ............................................................................................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't say more about this amazing Small humidifier for bedroom. Do check put this, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog. Got to know so much about air purifiers. Can't thank enough for this content. Best Air Purifier for Dust Removal makes your home dust-free. Trust Airdog USA to produce a cleaner, allergen-free atmosphere, encouraging well-being and comfort.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elofic: India’s Best Air Purifier Manufacturer

Keep Yourself Healthy, Inhale Fresh Air Purified By Air Purifiers inside Your Car